Friday, March 16, 2012

Introducing Emma

Hello Everybody

My name is Emma :-)

I am the kind of person that people around me refer to as the "go to girl" when it comes to all things it seems.  Relationship issues, family issues, book suggestions, party ideas/themes.  Maybe people value my opinion.  Maybe people think I am knowledgeable about a lot of topics.   On a given day, I can have 2-3 text messages or emails asking, "Hey....can you send me the name of the (fill in the blank) when you get a chance."  I am happy to connect people with each other.  Happy to help anyone at anytime.   I guess it's who I am.

I am a stay at home mom right now.   After spending many years in the education field, I decided to commit myself to my family full time.  I run my household, schedule appointments for my family, prepare 3 meals a day for each of us, deal with the headaches that come with all of this, but it is truly the most rewarding job I could ever dreamed of having.  

I plan on blogging daily, about random everyday things....Things from marriage, to child rearing, to shopping and cooking.  I will "promote" toys, books, companies, businesses and websites that I think are valuable.     Please feel free to comment, suggest topics or simply post a question and if it is something I can answer, I will.  

Happy Blogging to Me.....I guess my blogging birthday will be 3/16/12.  

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment