Thursday, August 1, 2013

Portrait Couture: Photo sessions to capture 'Moments in Time'

When I was pregnant with my last child, I had maternity photos done, at the suggestion of a very good friend who told me that I would want to "capture the moment."    I was not sure I wanted to do it, because that time in my life, as happy as I was, was not when I felt the most beautiful. She said, "Do the photo shoot w your daughter.  Make it a nice experience for both of you."    I did the shoot and the pictures came out beautiful.   I loved them three years ago.

Today, I love them even more.    I love looking back at my daughter at that age, and even at myself, as I realize that I will never be 7 months pregnant again and while it is not the best photo of me, it is something I will always have to reflect on and it was an experience that was truly special for my daughter and I.   

The added benefit was when I was changing back into my normal clothes and the photographer decided to snap a few shots of my daughter.  Those few shots are some of the best I have of her.     

We are all a work in progress and hopefully our wedding photo is not the only beautiful moment we have captured.  No offense to our mothers and grandmothers, but think about it.....how many women are defined by their wedding photos?  Women typically do not give themselves a chance to be photographed once they are married-- maybe because they become moms and have photo sessions of their children?   Who knows-- but why not take time for ourselves and capture our best selves?   

Below are some great mother daughter shots (before and after)
Many more on the link below as well.  



Who doesn’t want to capture a newborn’s first days or a toddler’s playful ways . . . or have a little fun creating a tastefully sexy series of photos for a husband or boyfriend?
These are just a few of the portraitures created by Silvana DeFrancis of Silvana DeFrancis Photography in Bronxville, New York.  I recently had the pleasure of meeting Silvana, and am delighted to offer you the following Portrait Session package—a $350 value—courtesy of her photography studio.

  • A Gift Voucher valued at $250 redeemable for a complimentary makeover (hair and make-up session) at the Silvana DeFrancis Photography studio when used as an add-on to a portrait session.
  •   $100 discount for a family/children's photography session.
  • You can view Silvana’s impressive portfolio by checking out her website at www.SilvanaDeFrancisPhotography.com .   

 But don’t delay!  Although sessions can be redeemed at a later date, they must be booked by August 27.


Portrait Couture & Boudoir Photography

Be sure to check out the new Portrait Couture line featuring contemporary fashion inspired portraiture. Experience a pamper session, a girls day out & a perfect reason to celebrate you. We invite all women and the people who love them. Beauty is not on the outside it’s something that shines out from inside you. Experience your amazing self through a personal session with me…it will change the way you feel forever.

Portrait Couture, it's about you...STUNNING.






No comments:

Post a Comment