Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Retail Therapy: Emma's Trip to Charming Charlie


Will be a very brief blog....Just a photo album of the cutest little goodies I bought last week at Charming Charlie in Ridge Hill.  It is a little accessory shop sectioned off by color.  So if you are all about coral this season, you can find everything coral.    

THE color this year seems to be coral; That's why I use it as an example...and thats why I bought what I bought.  See below:  

Pashmina:  $15 

$10.99 flip flops.

Pocket mirrors  $4.50-$5.00

Cute "dress" maybe for a tween...I might use as a swimsuit coverup.
$14.99 on sale

Forget the price....sorry!  

Oops-- This little H&M hairbrush snuck into this album.   $5 

Tunic blouse on sale for $14.99

Another pair of jeweled flip flops  $15 or so

In my old age, I am becoming sun-phobic!   Hats were $19.99 each, I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment