Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Teacher Gift Idea


Loved this so much that I borrowed it (cut and pasted it) and want to give credit to the link that I borrowed it from


M & M’S TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT

This week is teacher appreciation week.   Tomorrow my kiddos will take these easy to make gifts to their teachers.
I used mason jars, the same as I used for my Pottery Barn Candleholders.
Filled them with M&M’s… plain & peanut
Printed out this cute M&M poem…
Glued it to some cardstock to frame it out…
Hole punched around the edges & then weaved the twine through the holes & attached the poem with some twine to the jar.
I traced the lid on some leftover vellum paper to make a cute top.
Easy-peasy ~ CUTE and Yummy gift!
Here’s the poem (in case you want to copy, paste & use)
Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You’re a very special teacher just like this jar, that’s clear.
You place knowledge in our children’s hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You’re a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher
Thank you for being my M&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment