Monday, May 20, 2013

Emma's Faves.....Inspirational Bangles

Inspirational Sentiment BanglesWe all have a favorite saying or a motto that completely comes back to us over and over.    My mom always said "Everything happens for a reason."   As I have grown older, I find myself saying the same thing.    While I am not super religious, I am a spiritual person, who believes in something/someone higher than ourselves.   I believe that there is a plan and that timing is everything.   I believe that we are meant to meet people when we meet them, believe that paths cross the way they are supposed to and that regardless of our religious beliefs, we are guided by something that leads us to the right choices and decisions.     This is why these bangles are an Emma Fave........$45 I think.....and very meaningful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment