Thursday, April 5, 2012

Be a Guest Blogger!

Good Morning!

I have received amazing feedback on this blog.  Thanks for reading and sharing it with people.   The "counter" is increasing daily and it seems that lots of people are checking it out.    Thanks for making this possible.

If anyone wants to be guest blogger, email me at emmawestchester@gmail.com and we can discuss.   I have received emails from people asking for iPad app suggestions, for kids as well as adults so I will get on that one.   And if ever there is a topic that I am not able to gather enough info on, I will ask someone to recommend someone so it can be posted.   I can cut and paste info and give credit to the person who wrote it.

People who want to promote their business or service, I am happy to post it here as well.   I am finding new things daily-- Mainly from twitter.   Will discuss those in a separate post, so I can get this out sooner rather than later.

Enjoy this beautiful day.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment