Monday, April 23, 2012

Great Housewarming Gift











I love being a creative gift giver.   When I moved into my new house last summer, someone else returned the favor and gave ME one of the most amazing housewarming gifts!  

If I had a dollar for every person who saw it and commented (or better yet, if LL Bean gave me a dollar for every person I recommended it to!) I would have a LOT of dollars.
:-)

This sign is one that can be made for anyone in anytown.    It gives the name of the city/town and the latitude and longitude of the town.    It's worth clicking on the link below:  
LL Bean Latitude/Longitude Sign
Anytown, USA 

You will want one for yourself.....and you will find yourself telling everyone who enters your house where you got it.  Trust me!


No comments:

Post a Comment