Monday, April 9, 2012

Kids Spring Dresses: Communion, Flower Girl etc

Elegant Champagne Satin Gathered Skirt Flower Girl Dress



















Spring is here.   Lots of Engagements, Weddings, Communions, Confirmations, Proms!

If you are looking for a dress for yourself, your daughter, a gift for your godchild, you need to check this site out!!

http://www.mygirldress.com/

I bought this dress for my daughter for a wedding she was in.   She wore it once and might wear it again, if she has an occasion this spring/summer.   I forget the exact price, but this dress cost less than $50!     And if you buy them in a "bundle" (3 or more, I think) you save even more.   I bought 3 of them, a size 6, 10 and 12 and they were somewhere around $135-$140, with free shipping!!  

In another time and place, I might have paid $100-$150 for one dress.   Love the internet.
 
(This dress also came with a little bolero/jacket.  It is not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment